Skating Rules to Roll By:
1. All guests are requested to report any conditions that they believe may jeopardize their safety or the safety of others.
2. Guests shall not carry any person while on skates anywhere in the building.
3. Guests shall not take hats, caps, beanies, bandanas, purses, combs, hair brushes, sunglasses, toys, food, candy or any similar items onto the skating floor.
4. Guests shall place all shoes, coats, purses and belongings in a locked locker. Manangement is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
5. Guests shall not ENTER and EXIT the building while wearing skates.
6. Guests shall keep all food and drinks in the snack bar area.
7. Guests shall not carry any outside food, drink, or decorations into the facility. Birthday cakes & cupcakes are ok WITH A BIRTHDAY CONFIRMATION NUMBER ONLY! No walk-ins please.
8. Skates that are designed for a toe stop or heel brake must be so equipped.
9. Skates used outside, must be clean and safe.
10. Outside alcoholic beverages, illegal substances or anyone under the influence will not be permitted, and the authorities will be notified.
11. Smoking is not permitted in the building at any time. We are a smoke free environment. Smoking must be done all the way off the property past the entrance.
12. Gum chewing is not permitted at any time inside the facility.
13. Guests shall conduct themselves as ladies & gentlemen.
14. No “IN & OUT” privileges, loitering or littering around the building.Parents/Chaperons are ok.
15. All guests shall be neatly groomed and clean. Proper attire shall be worn at all times. Dress code strictly enforced.
16. All guests renting skates will be required to wear socks. If you feel that your rental skates are defective or improperly adjusted, please return them to the skate counter immediately!
17. Management reserves the right to inspect lockers, skate cases and/or hand bags before entering or leaving the building.
18. No foul language, indecent or immoral gestures or behavior will be tolerated.
19. Management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject without refund anyone not meeting the standards set forth.
20. If you are pregnant or have a serious medical condition or injury that may be agravated by excercise, please do not skate.
IT IS OUR POLICY TO MAINTAIN A WELL REGULATED FACILITY, OPERATED WITH AN EMPHASIS ON THE SAFETY OF OUR PATRONS AND THEIR GOOD CONDUCT. OUR RULES AND REGULATIONS ARE FIRMLY AND FAIRLY ENFORCED. WE SOLICIT THE PATRONAGE OF ONLY THOSE WHO AGREE AND COMPLY WITH THESE RULES. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THESE RULES HAVE BEEN ESTABLISHED AND WILL BE ENFORCED FOR THE SAFETY AND ENJOYMENT OF ALL SKATERS.
Skate at Your Own Risk!
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL 253.848.1153